We can offer you:
- Personal reward and satisfaction.
- Work that involves a team.
- A variety of work schedules.
- Diverse roles and jobs.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Training and development opportunities to further your skill set.
- Opportunities for recent graduates
- Opportunities for people looking for a second career.
We are looking for people who:
- See the possibilities in others and can support them to reach their maximum potential.
- Are looking for a career where they can make a difference.
- Are flexible.
- Enjoy working as a team.
- Have a desire to advocate for others and have a positive impact on their community.
For more information about Career Opportunities with New Visions Toronto, contact Lisa Macdonald in our Human Resources Department.
Please note that if you are sending a cover letter or a résumé it should be a Microsoft Word file.
External Job Postings
We're hosting a Career Fair on Thursday July 13th. Click here for details.
Internal Job Postings
Part-Time Residential Counsellor open until 4:30pm on Thursday June 22nd
Part-Time Residential Counsellor open until 4:30pm on Friday June 30th